Friday, January 21, 2011

iPhone Application : S/mileage

This time I will introduce you an iPhone application about S/mileage.

You can follow the news and the official twitter, see the discography, gallery, etc.
This is a good way to always check what's going on about your favorite group!

Screenshots


Here is the link where you can download it through the American iTunes Store, and this is free!!

PS: If you do not own an American account, then search through the iTunes store of your country the keyword "smileage".

5 comments:

  1. We want an application of Buono!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've this app on my iPhone. I love it!! But yeah, Buono! Application would be so nice~

    ReplyDelete
  3. es una buena noticia gracias, y una aplicación para Berryz y un blog oficial en español (hoy ya pido mucho)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you could download it from the American iTunes. I will download it right away!

    ReplyDelete